11th September, 7.30pm, Leonardo Tower Bridge Hotel
The Mental Health and Wellbeing Awards Ceremony is set to be an inspirational evening, with all of our amazing professional entries shared by our celebrity host, in addition to announcing the winners:
- most innovative mental health intervention.
- most innovative proactive wellbeing activity.
- biggest long-term impact.
- the lifestyle award.
- outstanding contribution to the mental health and wellbeing sector.
- inspirational story (categories for children and adults).
This Black Tie event is at 7.30pm on 11th September 2020 at the prestigious Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge.
- 6.15pm onwards – arrival
- 7.30pm 3-course dinner is served
- 9.30pm start of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Awards Ceremony
- 11pm winners photocall
£260 £135 for bookings in March and April
Table of 10: £2,200
VIP – be seen to support mental health (includes separate entrance, red carpet media photo opportunity, pre-ceremony drinks reception and top tables) limited availability
Individual seats: £360
Table of 10: £3,000
Single room bed and breakfast: £169
Double room bed and breakfast: £189
Shortlisted nominees for the Inspirational Story and Contribution to the Sector Categories will receive a complimentary seat at the awards ceremony, in the case they are under 18 years, then this will include an additional seat for a chaperone or parent/carer. This will be sent to them after the judges have met in February.
Invoices to companies will have 20% VAT added to them.